Bailey Library Support for Patrons with Disabilities
Bailey Library seeks to assist patrons with various disabilities. Bailey Library has the following accommodations for optimization of patrons’ library experience:
- The nearest parking space is reserved for drivers with disabilities.
- We are conveniently located on the ground floor.
- Aisles are ADA-compliant.
- Wheelchair-accessible desk/computer-station is available.
- The restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Book renewals may be made in-person, online, or by phone.
- Software and hardware for visually-impaired patrons are available.
- The Online Reference Desk may be accessed from off-campus.
- We are conveniently located near the Disabilities Support Resources office.
Disabilities Support Resources