Resource Order Guidelines
These are the steps in the process for ordering materials that support courses you are teaching:
1. Any faculty member may submit a request for library materials. Please use a print-out from an online source such as Amazon.com or another provider, circle desired item on a photocopy of a publisher's catalog, or submit CHOICE or Baker & Taylor notification slips.
2. Include the course number that the item will support (to demonstrate that we are complying with our mission of supporting the curriculum). Submitted requests not containing a course number will be returned to the requestor.
3. If an item is needed for use in a class by a specific date, please print "Rush" next to the item requested and provide the date the item is needed by. (Note: Because of approximately 1 week turn-around for administrative approval of purchase orders etc., please allow a minimum of 2-3 weeks for rush orders).
4. You may use the online catalog to check the requested item's status. Please allow at least 4-6 weeks for ordering, receiving and processing. For further information on your request please contact:
Sunya.Notley (Bailey Library) at x4580 or Sunya.Notley@nyack.edu
Cheryl Felmlee (ATS Library) at x5764 or Cheryl.Felmlee@nyack.edu
Christy Choi (Eastman Library) at x6142 Christy.Choi@nyack.edu
5. Timeline for ordering library materials:
All requests must be submitted by the end of Spring Break each Spring. This allows time for the books to arrive and invoices to be paid out of the current budget year.