- Affiliated with The Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Undergraduate degrees offered at Nyack College include: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Music, and Bachelor of Sacred Music.
- Graduate degrees offered at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary include: Master of Business Administration, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Divinity, Master of Professional Studies, Master of Social Work, and Doctor of Ministry.
- 110 teaching faculty, 77% with doctorates, 39% female, 45% non-white, 178 adjuncts
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
- Chartered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of NY.
- Curricula registered with the NY State Education Department and approved for training of veterans.
- Listed by the US Department of Justice for educating international students.
- Approved to operate in:
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico by the Council of Higher Education of Puerto Rico.
- School of Music: National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) since 1962.
- School of Education:
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Member and accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for teacher certification.
- Childhood Education programs are nationally recognized by the Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI).
- Childhood Special Education programs are nationally recognized by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC).
- Early Childhood Education programs are nationally recognized by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Adolescence Math program is nationally recognized by the National Council for the Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM).
- Adolescence English program is nationally recognized by the National Council for Teachers of English (NCTE).
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages program is nationally recognized by Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- School of Nursing: Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- College of Arts and Sciences: Social Work program has been approved for accreditation with the Council for Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Alliance Theological Seminary:
Accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada, and the following degree programs are approved:MDiv, MA in Intercultural Studies, Master of Professional Studies, MA (Biblical Literature), DMinThe following extension sites are approved as specified:Hato Rey, PRApproved Degrees: MDiv, Master of Professional StudiesNew York, NYApproved Degrees: MDiv, Master of Professional Studies, MA (Biblical Literature)Approved for a Comprehensive Distance Education ProgramThe Commission contact information is:The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United Statesand Canada10 Summit Park DrivePittsburgh, PA 15275USATelephone: 412-788-6505Fax: 412-788-6510Website: www.ats.edu