RN to BSN Program
TAP TO EXPAND +
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is RN to BSN designed for me?
Yes if you are:
- Motivated to complete the requirements for an accredited degree in 20 months.
- A licensed RN and are interested in obtaining a BSN.
What does the program offer?
- Completion of 30 credits of professional nursing courses in 20 months as a cohort.
- 3 credits of professional nursing course in 8 weeks.
- Hybrid course delivery format with in-class and online course companion.
- 45 hours of global perspective practicum in the area of interest–global service learning opportunities available.
- Capstone project.
- Opportunities for career promotion and graduate studies.
- A supportive environment and a focused cohort-based structure design to help working adults complete their RN to BSN degree.
- A relevant course offering that allows students to immediately apply classroom learning in the nursing environment.
- A learning environment that encourages growth and helps students develop their communications, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- The opportunity to study at a fully accredited institution, founded in 1882 on progressive education ideals. Today, Nyack College strives to foster a spirit of caring and service while providing educational access and excellence to a diverse population.
Where are classes held?
Classes are held at convenient locations including Nyack and Manhattan.