Nyack College Facilities
Nyack College Facilities: Van Driver Forms
Please refer to the Nyack College Policies and Procedures for Use of College Vans for a complete and detailed listing of regulations, violations, key pick up/drop off, reservations, cancellations, and other important information regarding the use of college vans.
1. Only current Nyack College faculty, staff, and student groups may use the Nyack College vehicles.
2. To reserve/cancel a vehicle, a request needs to be sent to the Facilities Department through campus e-mail to email@example.com by a current faculty or staff member.
3. Reservations should be made at least one week in advance. If a situation arises where we receive more requests for vans than the number of vans we actually have, the following priority criteria will be used to fill the requests:
1. Academic course-related travel
2. Collegiate athletic games or matches
3. Campus outreach groups
4. All other college groups and activities
College faculty, staff and students who want to drive a Nyack College vehicle must register at the beginning of every new school year. Van drivers will be permitted to drive Nyack College vans based on the applicant’s driving record. Students under the age of 21 are not permitted to drive Nyack College vans.
Registration Process: After reading the policy, the applicant should complete both the Driver Registration and the Disclosure Forms and return them to the Facilities Department or send them by campus mail. A copy of your valid driver’s license is required. For faculty and staff, an e-mail will be sent to you regarding your eligibility. For students, the Department Head will be notified.