ATS Chinese Research Library Center
TAP TO EXPAND +
The Chinese Research Library Center of the Chinese Bi-cultural and Pastoral Ministries Program has a good resource of Chinese books, journals, and research materials for students and pastors to understand the development of the Chinese church in North America. It also provides resource for the study of specific geographic areas, and for the research in cultural strategies of doing ministry to Chinese people in North America as well as the rest of the world.
- Circulating books can be checked out for two weeks. Books may be renewed once, only if there is no other people reserve that book.
- Overdue fines are 10 cents per day per book.
- Reserve books can be checked out for one week and cannot be renewed.
Check Out Procedure:
- Sign and put the return date on the yellow card at the back of the book you want to check out.
- Leave the yellow card in the check out box.