Student Life in NYC
The Generous Will be Blessed
Nyack College NYC’s Social Work Organization (SWO) is conducting a food and clothing drive beginning Tuesday, March 11 through Tuesday, March 25 to collect items to help the city’s homeless served by the Bowery Mission and the Franklin Avenue Women’s Shelter.
Drop boxes will be available all day on the 20th floor and in the Student Lounge in Lower Level at the 2 Washington Street campus. SWO President Cynthia Thrasher encourages the campus community to donate food items such canned fruits and vegetables, tuna, milk, fruit, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, pasta, cereal, sugar, rice and potatoes. New and gently used clothing for men and women of all sizes may include tops, shirts, coats, suits, skirts, hats, pants, scarves, thermal underwear, socks, underwear and new blankets.
For additional information, please contact Cezanne Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acts Prayer Ministry
- Students Against Hunger on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- The Original Aussies
- Veterans Club Presidential Lunch
- Nyack College NYC and NY CityServe
- A.B. Simpson Tribute
- Career Services Fair 2015
- Multicultural Day 2015
- CityServe: For this City Youth Event
- Ministry Outreach - Students Against Hunger
- 2015 Black History Month Celebration
- The Veterans Club - Meet & Greet
- Special Palau Chapel - Trip to Rockland!
- Spring 2015 - Opening Chapel
- New Student Orientation - Spring 2015!
- Browse Blog Archive>>