Student Life in NYC
The Generous Will be Blessed
Nyack College NYC’s Social Work Organization (SWO) is conducting a food and clothing drive beginning Tuesday, March 11 through Tuesday, March 25 to collect items to help the city’s homeless served by the Bowery Mission and the Franklin Avenue Women’s Shelter.
Drop boxes will be available all day on the 20th floor and in the Student Lounge in Lower Level at the 2 Washington Street campus. SWO President Cynthia Thrasher encourages the campus community to donate food items such canned fruits and vegetables, tuna, milk, fruit, peanut butter, jelly, granola bars, pasta, cereal, sugar, rice and potatoes. New and gently used clothing for men and women of all sizes may include tops, shirts, coats, suits, skirts, hats, pants, scarves, thermal underwear, socks, underwear and new blankets.
For additional information, please contact Cezanne Perez at email@example.com.
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- The Lost and Found Art Awareness Exhibit
- Celebrar! Hispanic Heritage Day @ NYC
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Convocation 2014
- Opening Chapel - Fall 2014
- Fall 2014 New Student Orientation!
- Nyack NYC Welcomes The New SGA!
- Be the Great Commission
- Nyack's Got Talent!
- Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack NYC College Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>