Fall New Student Orientation 2013
NEW STUDENT OREINTATION
Welcome to Nyack College NYC. You will soon begin a new journey that will create endless opportunities for your future. We have prepared a day of orientation to ensure your success as you transition into your college life at Nyack College NYC. The date of New Student Orientation is Thursday, August 29, 2013. The day will begin at 9:30 a.m. at 2 Washington Street, New York, NY 10004. Come ready to learn, absorb and enjoy the day as we gather together to equip you for success in your student career.
- Acts Prayer Ministry
- Students Against Hunger on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- The Original Aussies
- Veterans Club Presidential Lunch
- Nyack College NYC and NY CityServe
- A.B. Simpson Tribute
- Career Services Fair 2015
- Multicultural Day 2015
- CityServe: For this City Youth Event
- Ministry Outreach - Students Against Hunger
- 2015 Black History Month Celebration
- The Veterans Club - Meet & Greet
- Special Palau Chapel - Trip to Rockland!
- Spring 2015 - Opening Chapel
- New Student Orientation - Spring 2015!
- Skating in the City
- SGA Christmas Party 2014!
- Nyack's Got Talent! Fall 2014
- Veterans Day @ Nyack NYC
- Spirit Week!
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- The Lost and Found Art Awareness Exhibit
- Browse Blog Archive>>