Student Government Association Elections
The elections for the new Student Government Association took place at the end of the semester during the week of April 22nd - 26th here at the Nyack College NYC campus. Congratulations to everyone who ran for office, supported candidates, and voted. The ballots were counted on Friday the 26th and the winners were announced in The Student Lounge Monday, April 29th.
The newly elected SGA for Fall 2013 - Spring 2014 (In order from left to right) is Secretary Jassie "Gloria" Harris, Vice President Tryphena Ramchamitar, President Rolando Rosales, Public Relations Ruth "Esther" Lopez, and Treasurer Lindza Lubin.
- Acts Prayer Ministry
- Students Against Hunger on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- The Original Aussies
- Veterans Club Presidential Lunch
- Nyack College NYC and NY CityServe
- A.B. Simpson Tribute
- Career Services Fair 2015
- Multicultural Day 2015
- CityServe: For this City Youth Event
- Ministry Outreach - Students Against Hunger
- 2015 Black History Month Celebration
- The Veterans Club - Meet & Greet
- Special Palau Chapel - Trip to Rockland!
- Spring 2015 - Opening Chapel
- New Student Orientation - Spring 2015!
- Skating in the City
- SGA Christmas Party 2014!
- Nyack's Got Talent! Fall 2014
- Veterans Day @ Nyack NYC
- Spirit Week!
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- The Lost and Found Art Awareness Exhibit
- Browse Blog Archive>>