Student Life in NYC
Student Government Association's Innovation Month
The Nyack College NYC Student Government Association has kicked off the Spring 2013 semester big. SGA introduced their new Spring 2013 initiative “Innovation Month” to the student body as the semester commenced.
The first week of Innovation Month began with The Commuter Fund applications being dispersed around campus. SGA has designed the commuter fund to help Nyack College students in need receive metro cards to ensure their arrival to class.
Also, in the first few weeks of the semester Innovation Month presented “Clubs Week,” where Nyack NYC Clubs and Organizations came out in force to the Student Lounge to discuss and showcase their club, organization or ministry.
In the next few weeks Innovation Month will hosts “Majors Week,” “Career Week” and select applicants to receive metro cards. The Student Government Association is diligently working to serve the students needs this semester.
- Nyack's Got Talent! Fall 2014
- Veterans Day @ Nyack NYC
- Spirit Week!
- Nyack NYC Fall Poetry Slam!
- Students Against Hunger
- WRK IT: Flowcycle Class
- Homecoming @ Nyack!
- The Lost and Found Art Awareness Exhibit
- Celebrar! Hispanic Heritage Day @ NYC
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Convocation 2014
- Opening Chapel - Fall 2014
- Fall 2014 New Student Orientation!
- Nyack NYC Welcomes The New SGA!
- Browse Blog Archive>>