Humphreys and Roland Present at NACSW
Two of Nyack College’s, Social Work faculty members, Dr. Mayra Lopez-Humphreys, and Dr. Brian Roland, presented papers at the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) 63RD Annual Convention in Atlanta, Georgia, that was held from October 17 – 20, 2013. The NACSW theme for this year’s convention was Social Justice: Contributions of Faith and Spirituality.
Dr. Lopez-Humphreys presented a paper entitled, “Can We Do This Here?’ Conservative School and Dialogic Practices”.
Dr. Roland’s poster presentationn was on, “The Impact of Counselor Recovery Status, Disclosure, Education, and Experience on the Working Alliance in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders.”
- An MSW Student Shares on the Importance of Supervision
- Together, Rising.
- Nyack MSW Making an Impact in Pacific Northwest
- Follow Your Heart :: A MSW Student Shares Her Thoughts
- New Director, MSW Program
- Seminar in Field Instruction (SIFI) Course
- Praxis Forum in Action
- The School of Social Work Launches Juvenile Justice Fellowship Grant
- Alumni Update: Lebeka Shin
- Lobby Advocacy Day Experience by Belinda Lin
- Welcoming Professor Laura Summerhill
- FPWA Advocacy Experience
- School of Social Work Students Attend Student Advocacy Day on the Hill
- NYC Teen Dating Violence Awareness Walk
- Snapshots of Our Emerging Leaders Praxis Forum Dinner
- The Nyack School of Social Work Co-Sponsors Emerging Leaders Praxis Forum Dinner
- Media Contest
- 2009 BSW Graduate: Elaina Wood -- Alumni Spotlight
- Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith
- "Sabbath As Resistance" - October 30, 2014
- Three Upcoming Events - Fall 2014
- New York City Department of Social Work Host Discussion on "The New Jim Crow"
- Nyack SWO Hosts VET2MENTOR Event
- Humphreys and Roland Present at NACSW
- Dr. Lopez-Humphreys Co-Authors Countering the Silence
- Browse Blog Archive>>