Dr. Brian Roland - First Year Faculty Award
Dr. Brian Roland, assistant professor of Social Work, received the College of Arts and Sciences 2013 First Year Faculty Award at the year end Faculty Assembly on May 13, 2013.
The award was given in recognition of Dr. Roland’s outstanding contributions in the Department of Social Work during his first year at Nyack College.
Here is an excerpt of the inscription on the award:
“Your dedication to teaching and research models Nyack’s commitment to Academic Excellence, serving as an inspiration to your college and students.”
- Connect with the School of Social Work
- Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith
- "Sabbath As Resistance" - October 30, 2014
- Three Upcoming Events - Fall 2014
- New York City Department of Social Work Host Discussion on "The New Jim Crow"
- Nyack SWO Hosts VET2MENTOR Event
- Humphreys and Roland Present at NACSW
- Dr. Lopez-Humphreys Co-Authors Countering the Silence
- Dr. Brian Roland - First Year Faculty Award
- Dr. Yun - 2013 Chair of the Year
- Dr. Lopez-Humphreys Honored for Leadership
- Dr. Brian Roland
- Solange Delmar, a Social Work Senior, Spoke at an Event that Honored Women Veterans
- Students Study Abroad in the Philippines
- Event: Trip to Washington DC
- Event: Nyack Connection Day
- Event: Social Work Day at the United Nations
- Event: Conference on Family Violence and Faith Communities
- Browse Blog Archive>>