Nyack Athletics Hosts Coaches from Rwanda
Ted Quinn, head coach for the Nyack College men's basketball program, is hosting two coaches from Rwanda, Africa. Alexandre Ahishakiye and Jean Paul Mukasa (pictured above with Coach Quinn at a recent practice) are a part of a group of 28 coaches visiting colleges and universities in the United States under the auspices of Athletes in Action (AIA), a Christian sports organization based in Xenia, OH.
The two Rwandan coaches are on the Rockland campus for a twenty-day stay to shadow Coach Quinn and his staff, observing team practices and games. Says Quinn, "I want to thank Eric Nelson, AIA's global sports team director, and I also want to thank the Nyack College administration for making Alexandre and Jean Paul's stay possible. It has really been a great experience for our program and a kingdom-building experience."
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Vote for Nyack's Joel Pompa, Young Christian Leaders Scholarship Nominee
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Browse Blog Archive>>