Nyack Athletics Hosts Coaches from Rwanda
Ted Quinn, head coach for the Nyack College men's basketball program, is hosting two coaches from Rwanda, Africa. Alexandre Ahishakiye and Jean Paul Mukasa (pictured above with Coach Quinn at a recent practice) are a part of a group of 28 coaches visiting colleges and universities in the United States under the auspices of Athletes in Action (AIA), a Christian sports organization based in Xenia, OH.
The two Rwandan coaches are on the Rockland campus for a twenty-day stay to shadow Coach Quinn and his staff, observing team practices and games. Says Quinn, "I want to thank Eric Nelson, AIA's global sports team director, and I also want to thank the Nyack College administration for making Alexandre and Jean Paul's stay possible. It has really been a great experience for our program and a kingdom-building experience."
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>