Homegoing for Robert Harris-Pendelton is December 3
Rev. Robert Harris-Pendelton, a Nyack College adjunct professor and a 2006 alumnus of Nyack’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, passed away on November 24, following the Thanksgiving Day meal with his family.
A funeral service for Rev. Harris-Pendelton will be held on Saturday, December 3 at Community Baptist Church in Englewood, NJ, which was his home church before being appointed the senior pastor of Mount Zion Baptist Church in Boonton, NJ in July 2007. He was ordained by the Permanent Council of the North Jersey Missionary Baptist Association on December 7, 2003.
The 47-year-old Harris-Pendelton was a speaker this year at Nyack’s MSOL hooding ceremony for 2011 graduates. Passionate about teaching adult students, he served them as a mentor and coach—always inspiring them with God’s Word.
The campus community is encouraged to pray for his family—wife, Karla Harris-Pendelton and his children, Robyn and Kiana.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>