NCAA Names Dr. Scales to Division II Presidents Council
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has named Dr. Michael Scales to the NCAA Division II Presidents Council, the chief governing body for Division II athletics. The term of his service as a Region 1 representative will expire in January 2017.
The Council's 15-member panel of presidents and leaders ratifies, amends or rescinds actions of the Division II Management Council, develops and approve budgets and expenditures, and implements policies and procedures for the 300 Division II schools nationwide.
Dr. Scales is a board member of The Christian & Missionary Alliance Foundation, Inc. (Shell Point Retirement Community), the largest life care community in Florida. He served as board secretary for the New York State Commission on Indepedent Colleges and Universities (CICU) board of trustees and has also served as chair and vice chair of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universitieies (CCCU) Commission for Advancing Intercultural Competencies.
The Nyack campus community proudly applauds President Scales for this latest achievement.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>