UPDATED: Campuses Reopening Tues. Aug. 30
Updated Monday, August 29 at 4:30 p.m.
All Nyack College and Seminary campuses will be open on Tuesday, August 30th. All employees should report to work. Due to a downed tree, those of you who work at Shuman Hall should park in Boon lots and walk up to your offices.
UPDATE: Friday, August 26 at 3:15 p.m.
The AIT History of Art Class, scheduled for Saturday, August 27 is now canceled.
Faculty Assembly Day has been MOVED to Wednesday, August 31st. We will follow the same venue on Wednesday that was originally scheduled for Monday.
School meetings for Tuesday will continue as planned unless changed by your Dean. If you have any questions regarding Tuesday's venue - Please contact your Dean.
New Faculty, the New Faculty Orientation has been postponed. Dr. Len Kageler or Ms. Jill Johnson will contact you in regards to rescheduling this event.
Plans are for all campuses to remain open on Monday, staff should report to work, pending further notification.
Posted at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011
Early arrival Launch leaders check-in has been rescheduled for Saturday August 27, 2011, Due to Hurricane Irene
Due to Hurricane Irene's potential impact on the region, Nyack College is changing the move-in date for Launch leaders to Saturday, August 27. Residence halls will be open for the move-in from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Students who are unable to move in on Saturday may arrive at the College on Monday, August 29, 2011. If any launch leader is unable to check-in on Saturday, please contact Chris Smith in the Student Development office, 845.675.4788, to make special arrangements.
Please continue to monitor the following
Facebook group: Nyack College School and Emergency Closing Notification
EMERGENCY HOTLINES: EXT: DIAL FROM OUTSIDE:
ATS 4958 845.770.5700, Option 6
Manhattan Campus 4974 646.378.6100, Option 6
Organizational Management 4957 845.675.4400, Option 1, then dial 4957
Rockland Campus 4951 845.675.4400, Option 6
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Official Statement in Response to Media Announced Law Suit
- Browse Blog Archive>>