Student Activities Coordinator Announces Launch 2011
Launch 2011 comes to Nyack College September 2-5!
The required annual orientation is a fun-filled weekend for new students as they make the transition to Nyack's residential campus, overlooking the beautiful Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge. Parents and siblings are also welcome.
Excitement has been building for weeks. Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities, (pictured above) recently said, "I believe our theme for orientation puts it perfectly: "Greater things are within your reach."
Launch leaders have been trained and are ready to give new members of the campus community answers to questions and resources to make the new start a smooth process. To learn more about Launch, click here. Make sure to check back often for updates on activities that are being planned.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>