Student Activities Coordinator Announces Launch 2011
Launch 2011 comes to Nyack College September 2-5!
The required annual orientation is a fun-filled weekend for new students as they make the transition to Nyack's residential campus, overlooking the beautiful Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge. Parents and siblings are also welcome.
Excitement has been building for weeks. Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities, (pictured above) recently said, "I believe our theme for orientation puts it perfectly: "Greater things are within your reach."
Launch leaders have been trained and are ready to give new members of the campus community answers to questions and resources to make the new start a smooth process. To learn more about Launch, click here. Make sure to check back often for updates on activities that are being planned.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- October 31: Next Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>