Student Activities Coordinator Announces Launch 2011
Launch 2011 comes to Nyack College September 2-5!
The required annual orientation is a fun-filled weekend for new students as they make the transition to Nyack's residential campus, overlooking the beautiful Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge. Parents and siblings are also welcome.
Excitement has been building for weeks. Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities, (pictured above) recently said, "I believe our theme for orientation puts it perfectly: "Greater things are within your reach."
Launch leaders have been trained and are ready to give new members of the campus community answers to questions and resources to make the new start a smooth process. To learn more about Launch, click here. Make sure to check back often for updates on activities that are being planned.
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Vote for Nyack's Joel Pompa, Young Christian Leaders Scholarship Nominee
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Browse Blog Archive>>