June 25 is Commencement Day for Nyack DC
Commencement Day for graduates from Nyack's campus in the nation's capital will take place on Saturday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m. at The Temple of Praise, 700 Southern Ave. in Washington, DC.
This year's commencement speaker will be Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr. Nyack New York's associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. His latest book, Exploring Worship: Catholic, Evangelical, and Orthodox Perspectives, was published by Wipf and Stock. The book explores corporate worship and suggests classic practices that help deepen the understanding and experience of worship.
Dean Arzola was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City. He will be among the many business, political, and educational leaders who will participate in the 54th annual parade that travels along Fifth Ave from 44th Street to 86th Streets on Sunday, June 12.
Congratulations to the Nyack DC Class of 2011!
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Browse Blog Archive>>