June 25 is Commencement Day for Nyack DC
Commencement Day for graduates from Nyack's campus in the nation's capital will take place on Saturday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m. at The Temple of Praise, 700 Southern Ave. in Washington, DC.
This year's commencement speaker will be Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr. Nyack New York's associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. His latest book, Exploring Worship: Catholic, Evangelical, and Orthodox Perspectives, was published by Wipf and Stock. The book explores corporate worship and suggests classic practices that help deepen the understanding and experience of worship.
Dean Arzola was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City. He will be among the many business, political, and educational leaders who will participate in the 54th annual parade that travels along Fifth Ave from 44th Street to 86th Streets on Sunday, June 12.
Congratulations to the Nyack DC Class of 2011!
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- OCT 29 & 31: Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Browse Blog Archive>>