An Athletic Milestone for Men's Soccer
Nate Rayl scored the first goal of the game to put Nyack on the scoreboard first and up 1-0. Mid-Continent got on the board with a little over 5 minutes left in the half to tie the game 1-1. Midway through the second half Mid-Continent scored what would be the game winning goal to go up 2-1. Nyack played hard and battled to the end as they played the game without all-conference player Tim Conway. Nyack also played the second half without another of their best players as Oswald Adu went down with a groin injury and could not stay on the field.
Three players, Dan Corti, Oswald Adu, and Andres Martinez, were named to the all-tournament team.
Congratulations, Warriors for a battle well fought.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>