An Athletic Milestone for Men's Soccer
Nate Rayl scored the first goal of the game to put Nyack on the scoreboard first and up 1-0. Mid-Continent got on the board with a little over 5 minutes left in the half to tie the game 1-1. Midway through the second half Mid-Continent scored what would be the game winning goal to go up 2-1. Nyack played hard and battled to the end as they played the game without all-conference player Tim Conway. Nyack also played the second half without another of their best players as Oswald Adu went down with a groin injury and could not stay on the field.
Three players, Dan Corti, Oswald Adu, and Andres Martinez, were named to the all-tournament team.
Congratulations, Warriors for a battle well fought.
- SEPT. 30: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- SEPT. 30: LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>