Nyack Alumni Green Dedication
On Friday, May 6 at 4:00 p.m. Nyack Rockland will be the site of the Alumni Green Dedication, featuring the beautiful new gazebo with a sweeping view of the Hudson River.
Special guests at the event will include Mrs. Mildred Dotter, a 1947 Nyack alumna, who with her husband Dr. Eugene Dotter, (2002 Honorary LLD from Nyack) gave a generous donation that made the Alumni Green possible.
Program remarks will also be shared by Nyack and ATS Association presidents Dwight Safer and Min. Donna Baptiste. In addition Christopher Smith, Nyack's coordinator of student activities will represent the Class of 2010, and share remarks about their class gift to support the new gazebo.
Light refreshments will be served following the ceremony.
- Nyack's School of Education: National Recognition...Times Nine
- Nyack/ATS Board of Trustees Meets at Battery Park Campus
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Browse Blog Archive>>