Who Do You Appreciate? It's Student Leader Week April 11-15!
The Office of Student Development staff is setting aside April 11-15 as a week to celebrate our amazing student leaders. Each day a different group will be recognized. Look for banners that will be displayed in the cafeteria and throughout Boon Center. Flyers and gifts will be delivered to each group to thank them for the dedication they have shown in serving the campus community.
Nyack faculty and staff, here's your part: Starting Wednesday, April 6, take a moment and stop by the Student Development Office in Boon Center to write out a card or send a word of encouragement. You may also choose to send the leaders an email, write on their Facebook wall, or even honor them when you see them in class.
Who are we honoring?
Monday: Student Government Association
Tuesday: Worship Leaders & Small Group
Wednesday: Resident Assistants
Thursday: Student Activities
Friday: Student Athletes
Suggestions on how to make this week even more of a success are welcome. Reach the Office of Student Development at ext. 4790.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>