Poetry Reading Features Rosanna Warren
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday February 28, 2011
English Department Chair Dr. Jonathan Gates announced that Nyack College will welcome award winning poet Rosanna Warren to the Rockland campus on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 in Pardington Hall at 45 South Boulevard in Nyack. The Emma MacLachlan Metcalf Professor of Humanities was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2005. She has been awarded grants from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, and the American Council of Learned Societies. Professor Warren was Chancellor of the Academy of American Poets from 1999-2005. In the fall of 2000 she was The New York Times Resident in Literature at the American Academy in Rome. Prof. Warren is a contributing editor of Seneca Review and the poetry editor of Daedalus. All are welcome.
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>