Poetry Reading Features Rosanna Warren
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday February 28, 2011
English Department Chair Dr. Jonathan Gates announced that Nyack College will welcome award winning poet Rosanna Warren to the Rockland campus on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 in Pardington Hall at 45 South Boulevard in Nyack. The Emma MacLachlan Metcalf Professor of Humanities was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2005. She has been awarded grants from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, and the American Council of Learned Societies. Professor Warren was Chancellor of the Academy of American Poets from 1999-2005. In the fall of 2000 she was The New York Times Resident in Literature at the American Academy in Rome. Prof. Warren is a contributing editor of Seneca Review and the poetry editor of Daedalus. All are welcome.
- Empower Retreat 2018 Has Record-breaking Attendance
- Nyack Scholarship and Global Engagement Director Heads Peace and Hope International
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- Browse Blog Archive>>