Deadline for 2012 Global Service-Learning Courses
Scott Reitz, chair of the Nyack College Cross-Cultural Studies Department and Director of Global Service-Learning (GS-L) has announced that applications are being accepted for 2012 GS-L international courses. Click here for more information. Completed applications should be submitted by April 8.
Being globally engaged is one of Nyack's five core values. The global service-learning courses are both experiential and transformational. To see course descriptions and to learn here more about upcoming trips to Mexico, Italy, Israel, the Philippines, Cambodia, Ecuador, India, and Spain.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>