Deadline for 2012 Global Service-Learning Courses
Scott Reitz, chair of the Nyack College Cross-Cultural Studies Department and Director of Global Service-Learning (GS-L) has announced that applications are being accepted for 2012 GS-L international courses. Click here for more information. Completed applications should be submitted by April 8.
Being globally engaged is one of Nyack's five core values. The global service-learning courses are both experiential and transformational. To see course descriptions and to learn here more about upcoming trips to Mexico, Italy, Israel, the Philippines, Cambodia, Ecuador, India, and Spain.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>