2011 Deeper Life Series With Isa Agape
Nyack College 2002 alumna, Isa Agape (née Couvertier), will be the featured speaker and musician for Nyack Rockland’s 2011 Deeper Life Series. Morning and evening meetings are scheduled for
Monday Jan. 31, 10:10 a.m. - Bowman Gym
Monday Jan. 31, 8:00 p.m. - Pardington Hall
Tuesday, Feb. 1, 8:00 p.m. - Pardington Hall
Wednesday, Feb 2, 10:10 a.m. - Bowman Gym
Wednesday, Feb. 2, 8:00 p.m. - Pardington Hall
Isa fell in love with music at an early age. Her wise parents nurtured this passion for music and purchased her first drum set, keyboard, and guitar. An exquisite sound—vocally and instrumentally—is the result of their investment.
The native of Philadelphia has been involved in the music scene for more than 15 years. Her vocal start at age 15 was in a church choir. She has played in large festivals and conferences before tens of thousands and performed on the same stage with notable bands such as Jars of Clay, Third Day, and Red.
Not only has she made a mark in the US, international travels have taken her from the UK to South America. She recently played at the IndigO2 arena in London, a popular venue for show-stopping sets from the legendary Prince after-show parties, The Eagles, The Who, Chaka Khan, Usher, and Black Eyed Peas.
Isa conducts a special training clinic for other musicians, teaching artists how to market themselves, establish prominence in the industry, and brand themselves to be a permanent fixture in their audience's heart. Agape is no stranger to the business world having worked with an internationally-known marketing and training company for the past five years.
Isa Agape has released her fourth brand new EP called "…Of Love And War." It has been featured throughout the United States and performed for sold-out crowds from Texas to Hollywood. She has sold over 50,000 downloads and 15,000 physical copies independently.
Go listen to what's in store at http://IsaAgape.com!
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>