New, Transfer, and Commuter Students: Joining the Nyack Campus Community
The Office of Student Development will lay out the welcome mat for new, transfer, and commuter students at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College. New and transfer students should check into their dorms at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 17. Commuter students will join the residential students at the 1:00 p.m. session.
Christopher Smith (pictured above), newly appointed Coordinator of Student Activities, announced that a full afternoon of activities is planned.
"Life at Nyack" will be presented from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Hudson Room (next to the cafeteria) in Boon Campus Center.
Students will enjoy lunch at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 2:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Navigating Your Way Through Nyack College" is a session that will offer multiple campus tours from 4:30 p.m until 5:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, January 18, a special hour (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) has been designated for new, transfer, and commuter students to check in at the Financial Aid Office in Shuman Hall. From 9:00 a.m. until noon, students can settle in and pick up ID cards in the Student Development Office, buy textbooks, and register cars.
For more information, phone Chris Smith at 845.675.4788 or contact him by email at Christopher.Smith@nyack.edu.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>