New, Transfer, and Commuter Students: Joining the Nyack Campus Community
The Office of Student Development will lay out the welcome mat for new, transfer, and commuter students at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College. New and transfer students should check into their dorms at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 17. Commuter students will join the residential students at the 1:00 p.m. session.
Christopher Smith (pictured above), newly appointed Coordinator of Student Activities, announced that a full afternoon of activities is planned.
"Life at Nyack" will be presented from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Hudson Room (next to the cafeteria) in Boon Campus Center.
Students will enjoy lunch at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 2:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Navigating Your Way Through Nyack College" is a session that will offer multiple campus tours from 4:30 p.m until 5:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, January 18, a special hour (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) has been designated for new, transfer, and commuter students to check in at the Financial Aid Office in Shuman Hall. From 9:00 a.m. until noon, students can settle in and pick up ID cards in the Student Development Office, buy textbooks, and register cars.
For more information, phone Chris Smith at 845.675.4788 or contact him by email at Christopher.Smith@nyack.edu.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>