Pep Rally and Ticket Sales for Nyack vs. Dominican BB Game Airing on CBS
Division II men's basketball rivals, Nyack College and Dominican College, will face off on Saturday, January 22 at the Hennessy Center at Dominican's Orangeburg, NY campus. The two Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) teams will tip off at 11:30 a.m. The game will be broadcast nationally on the CBS College Network.
Join the Nyack campus community and other fans at the game or click here for information on the CBS broadcast. In addition to appearing on CBS College Sports, the game will be available through the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Productions syndication affiliates and will be videostreamed at NCAA.com.
Tickets are $3.00 each for Nyack students and includes a T-shirt to wear at the game. Shirts will be given out when tickets are presented on Saturday. Purchase your tickets in the Student Activities Office in Boon Center (the Student Development Suite) or in the cafeteria during lunch and dinner this week. All proceeds will go to the Anne Jackson Memorial Fund.
Parking is limited at the Hennessy Center. Transportation will be provided from Nyack College. Vans will leave Bowman Gym on the Rockland campus starting at 9:45 a.m. and every 15 minutes until 11:00 a.m.
A pep rally will be held on Friday, January 21 at 7:00 p.m. in Bowman Gym.
For more information, contact Christopher Smith, Coordinator of Student Activities at 845.675.4788.
Let's go, Warriors!
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>