This Weekend In Rockland: Carol and Candlelight 2010
Join the Nyack College campus community on Sunday, December 5 at 8:00 p.m. for Carol and Candlelight 2010, a program of Christmas carols and seasonal music in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard in Rockland County, NY. Dr. Glenn Koponen, School of Music dean, and Ms. Jennifer Scott will direct the program.
The Nyack College Women's Chorale, the Handbell Choir, and the Brass Ensemble will be the featured performers. The evening concludes with a moving candlelight service, a Nyack tradition since 1948.
A freewill offering will be received to benefit the Carol and Candlelight tour of churches in New England.
For more information about other upcoming programs, click here.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>