Tomorrow at Nyack Rockland: INFUSION, A Women's Seminar Featuring Marlinda Ireland
INFUSION: Fresh Hope for the Woman’s Journey, a one-day seminar will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland County campus. This six-hour event—with appeal to women of all ages and all seasons of life—will offer transformational Bible teaching and testimony, uplifting worship, guided prayer, interactive discussion, fun-loving humor, genuine fellowship, and gourmet goodies.
Rev. Marlinda Ireland is the keynote speaker for this inspirational intergenerational gathering. She is co-founder and associate pastor of Christ Church in Montclair and in Rockaway, NJ, where her husband, Dr. David Ireland is senior pastor. Mrs. Ireland, a 2009 alumnus of Alliance Theological Seminary, will address the theme of “divine delays” from her book, What is God Waiting For? Her ministry in word and song will bring encouragement and inspiration to the married, single, young, old, career person, homemaker, or student. Other segments of the program will feature several extraordinary women leaders from the campuses of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary.
To register online and to get more information about INFUSION, click here.
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>