Tomorrow at Nyack Rockland: INFUSION, A Women's Seminar Featuring Marlinda Ireland
INFUSION: Fresh Hope for the Woman’s Journey, a one-day seminar will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland County campus. This six-hour event—with appeal to women of all ages and all seasons of life—will offer transformational Bible teaching and testimony, uplifting worship, guided prayer, interactive discussion, fun-loving humor, genuine fellowship, and gourmet goodies.
Rev. Marlinda Ireland is the keynote speaker for this inspirational intergenerational gathering. She is co-founder and associate pastor of Christ Church in Montclair and in Rockaway, NJ, where her husband, Dr. David Ireland is senior pastor. Mrs. Ireland, a 2009 alumnus of Alliance Theological Seminary, will address the theme of “divine delays” from her book, What is God Waiting For? Her ministry in word and song will bring encouragement and inspiration to the married, single, young, old, career person, homemaker, or student. Other segments of the program will feature several extraordinary women leaders from the campuses of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary.
To register online and to get more information about INFUSION, click here.
- TONIGHT: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>