Tomorrow at Nyack Rockland: INFUSION, A Women's Seminar Featuring Marlinda Ireland
INFUSION: Fresh Hope for the Woman’s Journey, a one-day seminar will be held on Saturday, October 2, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland County campus. This six-hour event—with appeal to women of all ages and all seasons of life—will offer transformational Bible teaching and testimony, uplifting worship, guided prayer, interactive discussion, fun-loving humor, genuine fellowship, and gourmet goodies.
Rev. Marlinda Ireland is the keynote speaker for this inspirational intergenerational gathering. She is co-founder and associate pastor of Christ Church in Montclair and in Rockaway, NJ, where her husband, Dr. David Ireland is senior pastor. Mrs. Ireland, a 2009 alumnus of Alliance Theological Seminary, will address the theme of “divine delays” from her book, What is God Waiting For? Her ministry in word and song will bring encouragement and inspiration to the married, single, young, old, career person, homemaker, or student. Other segments of the program will feature several extraordinary women leaders from the campuses of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary.
To register online and to get more information about INFUSION, click here.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>