Winner of Piano Concerto Competition to Play Tonight
Glen Koponen invites students, staff, and the public to attend a concert in Pardington Hall tonight at 8:00 p.m.
Jina Kwak, a junior at NCMC and winner of the 2005 School of Music Piano Concerto Competition, will perform Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto in G Minor (1st movement) with the orchestra.
In addition, sophomore Jeni Sinco will perform J. S. Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major with the Nyack String Orchestra.
The String Orchestra, under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn, will also perform Pachelbel's ultra-famous Canon in D, and Scott Joplin's The Entertainer and New Rag.
There will be no admission charge.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>