Winner of Piano Concerto Competition to Play Tonight
Glen Koponen invites students, staff, and the public to attend a concert in Pardington Hall tonight at 8:00 p.m.
Jina Kwak, a junior at NCMC and winner of the 2005 School of Music Piano Concerto Competition, will perform Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto in G Minor (1st movement) with the orchestra.
In addition, sophomore Jeni Sinco will perform J. S. Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major with the Nyack String Orchestra.
The String Orchestra, under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn, will also perform Pachelbel's ultra-famous Canon in D, and Scott Joplin's The Entertainer and New Rag.
There will be no admission charge.
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>