Met Opera Star Conducts Master Class
Nyack College School of Music will host a "master class" with Metropolitan Opera star, Marianne Cornetti on Tuesday, April 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on the stage of Olson Auditorium in Pardington Hall.
Ms. Cornetti is currently singing "Ulrica" in Un Ballo in Maschera" (A Masked Ball) by Giuseppe Verdi at the MET in New York. Her worldwide debuts include Vienna, La Scala, Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, Berlin, Atlanta, San Diego and the MET. She is considered the reigning Verdi Mezzo-soprano of our day and will be here to coach our students in various arias, as well as answer questions. Marianne is a committed Christian with a warm and engaging personality. Please try to make room in your busy schedules to attend this rare event. A reception will follow.
- TONIGHT: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>