Met Opera Star Conducts Master Class
Nyack College School of Music will host a "master class" with Metropolitan Opera star, Marianne Cornetti on Tuesday, April 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on the stage of Olson Auditorium in Pardington Hall.
Ms. Cornetti is currently singing "Ulrica" in Un Ballo in Maschera" (A Masked Ball) by Giuseppe Verdi at the MET in New York. Her worldwide debuts include Vienna, La Scala, Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, Berlin, Atlanta, San Diego and the MET. She is considered the reigning Verdi Mezzo-soprano of our day and will be here to coach our students in various arias, as well as answer questions. Marianne is a committed Christian with a warm and engaging personality. Please try to make room in your busy schedules to attend this rare event. A reception will follow.
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- OCT 29 & 31: Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Browse Blog Archive>>