Nationwide Mentoring Program Available for U.S. Vets
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday May 4, 2010
American Corporate Partners is offering a free career mentoring service to veterans who have been in active duty since 2001. The one-on-one mentorship program will pair individuals with a business leader from a major corporation to help with the transition from the military to private enterprise. Some of the participating companies include General Electric, IBM, News Corporation, PepisCo, and Proctor & Gamble.
The objective of this opportunity is to help veterans form relationships, develop key skills, network, and create a career plan. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and National Guard are welcome to apply.Visit www.acp-usa.org for details on the application process or email John Suh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>