Nationwide Mentoring Program Available for U.S. Vets
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday May 4, 2010
American Corporate Partners is offering a free career mentoring service to veterans who have been in active duty since 2001. The one-on-one mentorship program will pair individuals with a business leader from a major corporation to help with the transition from the military to private enterprise. Some of the participating companies include General Electric, IBM, News Corporation, PepisCo, and Proctor & Gamble.
The objective of this opportunity is to help veterans form relationships, develop key skills, network, and create a career plan. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and National Guard are welcome to apply.Visit www.acp-usa.org for details on the application process or email John Suh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>