Golf Team Heads to First NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional - May 3-5
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 23, 2010
The Nyack Warriors 2009-2010 Golf Team will be the first team in the program's history to represent the college in the NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional at Glade Springs Resort in Daniels, WV, May 3-5, 2010. A practice round will be held on May 2. Eighty teams and 32 student-athletes have been selected to participate in the regional competition, which will be hosted by the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Concord University.
The top five teams and the top two student-athletes not with a team from each regional will advance to the finals May 18-21 at The Sagamore Club in Noblesville, IN. The finals will be hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation, the University of Indianapolis, the Great Lakes Valley Conference, and the Hamilton County Sports Authority.
There will be four regional sites in which two regions will meet and conduct regional tournaments. The regional tournaments will be paired as follows:
Atlantic and East
South and Southeast
Midwest and South Central
Central and West
Congratulations to Coach Earl Miller and the team known as the "United Nations" --Inigo Betrian of Madrid, Spain; Joao Gil of Lisbon, Portugal; Camden Lawrence of Stirling, Canada; Joe Lee of Bronx, NY; and Zhao Yang of Bayside, NY.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>