Golf Team Heads to First NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional - May 3-5
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 23, 2010
The Nyack Warriors 2009-2010 Golf Team will be the first team in the program's history to represent the college in the NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional at Glade Springs Resort in Daniels, WV, May 3-5, 2010. A practice round will be held on May 2. Eighty teams and 32 student-athletes have been selected to participate in the regional competition, which will be hosted by the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Concord University.
The top five teams and the top two student-athletes not with a team from each regional will advance to the finals May 18-21 at The Sagamore Club in Noblesville, IN. The finals will be hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation, the University of Indianapolis, the Great Lakes Valley Conference, and the Hamilton County Sports Authority.
There will be four regional sites in which two regions will meet and conduct regional tournaments. The regional tournaments will be paired as follows:
Atlantic and East
South and Southeast
Midwest and South Central
Central and West
Congratulations to Coach Earl Miller and the team known as the "United Nations" --Inigo Betrian of Madrid, Spain; Joao Gil of Lisbon, Portugal; Camden Lawrence of Stirling, Canada; Joe Lee of Bronx, NY; and Zhao Yang of Bayside, NY.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>