Golf Team Heads to First NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional - May 3-5
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 23, 2010
The Nyack Warriors 2009-2010 Golf Team will be the first team in the program's history to represent the college in the NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional at Glade Springs Resort in Daniels, WV, May 3-5, 2010. A practice round will be held on May 2. Eighty teams and 32 student-athletes have been selected to participate in the regional competition, which will be hosted by the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Concord University.
The top five teams and the top two student-athletes not with a team from each regional will advance to the finals May 18-21 at The Sagamore Club in Noblesville, IN. The finals will be hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation, the University of Indianapolis, the Great Lakes Valley Conference, and the Hamilton County Sports Authority.
There will be four regional sites in which two regions will meet and conduct regional tournaments. The regional tournaments will be paired as follows:
Atlantic and East
South and Southeast
Midwest and South Central
Central and West
Congratulations to Coach Earl Miller and the team known as the "United Nations" --Inigo Betrian of Madrid, Spain; Joao Gil of Lisbon, Portugal; Camden Lawrence of Stirling, Canada; Joe Lee of Bronx, NY; and Zhao Yang of Bayside, NY.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>