2005 Staff Awards Presented
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 15, 2005
This year's Staff Merit Award for more than ten years of service to Nyack College was presented to David Jennings, who began his career at Nyack as Purchasing/Project Coordinator in 1990. He was Director of Campus Services from 1991-1993, and after three years of service at New Life Fellowship Church in Elmhurst, Queens, he returned to Nyack. Jennings served briefly at Nyack as Vice President for Advancement, and has held his current position of Vice President and Treasurer since 1998.
The Staff Merit Award for less than ten years of service was awarded to Marcos Colon, an alumnus of Nyack College. He came to Nyack in January of 1997 as a transfer student from John Jay College for Criminal Justice with the goal of earning a degree in Social Science, hoping to use it for pastoral ministry and counseling. In February of 1999, he returned to Nyack as an Admissions Counselor, and continues to serve here using his many gifts. The number of students he helped to apply, attend, and graduate from Nyack, is now in the hundreds.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>