2005 Staff Awards Presented
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 15, 2005
This year's Staff Merit Award for more than ten years of service to Nyack College was presented to David Jennings, who began his career at Nyack as Purchasing/Project Coordinator in 1990. He was Director of Campus Services from 1991-1993, and after three years of service at New Life Fellowship Church in Elmhurst, Queens, he returned to Nyack. Jennings served briefly at Nyack as Vice President for Advancement, and has held his current position of Vice President and Treasurer since 1998.
The Staff Merit Award for less than ten years of service was awarded to Marcos Colon, an alumnus of Nyack College. He came to Nyack in January of 1997 as a transfer student from John Jay College for Criminal Justice with the goal of earning a degree in Social Science, hoping to use it for pastoral ministry and counseling. In February of 1999, he returned to Nyack as an Admissions Counselor, and continues to serve here using his many gifts. The number of students he helped to apply, attend, and graduate from Nyack, is now in the hundreds.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>