ATS Professors Headline Urban Preaching Conference
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday March 2, 2010
Alliance Theological Seminary professor and founder of Global Leadership, Inc., Dr. Martin Sanders, is spearheading a conference on Friday, March 5 from 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. at Bethel Gospel Assembly, 2-26 East 120th Street in Harlem, NY. This forum offers insight on how church leaders can go beyond existing cultural boundaries to connect with new people from surrounding cities and neighborhoods. Pastors, ministers, and leaders from the New York Metro area are welcome.
An impressive roster of speakers includes Bishop Carlton Brown, senior pastor of host church, Bethel Gospel Assembly; Dr. David Ireland, senior pastor of Christ Church; Dr. Jackie McCullough, Precious Jem Ministries, Inc.; Rev. Sam D. Kim, 180 Church; Rev. Gabriel Salguero, Princeton Theological Seminary; Rev. John Torres, Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church; and Dr. Sanders. Click here to view a video promo.
For more information on the seminar, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.globalleadershipinc.org. The seminar is a part of a weekend course on transcultural preaching taught at ATS. Phone the graduate registrar's office at 1.866.426.9225.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>