Women's Mirror Project
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday February 12, 2010
The Division of Student Success will celebrate Women’s History Month with a mirror scribing ceremony on Monday, March 1 at noon in The Bell Tower on Nyack's Rockland County campus. The Visions of Women Exhibition will be on display March 3-5, 2010 in the Boon Center lobby.
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in the project by sending their responses to the question, “What makes a virtuous women?” Comments can be “thought-provoking, funny, shocking, and everything in between.” The sentiments will be transferred to mirrors of various shapes and sizes. Email your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, February 28. For more information on The Women's Mirror Project, contact the Division of Student Success at 845.675.4444.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>