Women's Mirror Project
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday February 12, 2010
The Division of Student Success will celebrate Women’s History Month with a mirror scribing ceremony on Monday, March 1 at noon in The Bell Tower on Nyack's Rockland County campus. The Visions of Women Exhibition will be on display March 3-5, 2010 in the Boon Center lobby.
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in the project by sending their responses to the question, “What makes a virtuous women?” Comments can be “thought-provoking, funny, shocking, and everything in between.” The sentiments will be transferred to mirrors of various shapes and sizes. Email your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, February 28. For more information on The Women's Mirror Project, contact the Division of Student Success at 845.675.4444.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>