Nyack's Washington Semester
The Washington Semester is a new program that will launch at Nyack’s DC campus in fall 2010, offering students a period of study to engage the urban culture using the “city as text.” The relationship of civic responsibility, government and the student’s major will provide practical experience.
The basic program is 15 credits with classes held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be designated for internships or practicums. Social Work majors have the option of taking 14-17 credits in the spring semester. Nyack College second semester sophomores, juniors, and seniors may apply. Applicants from other campuses will be considered on a space available basis.
Nyack’s DC campus is located in the Hall of States Building at 444 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20001. For more information, contact email@example.com or phone 202.220.1300. To learn more about other DC campus programs, visit www.nyack.edu/dc.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>