Prayer for Haiti
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday January 13, 2010
Dr. Michael G. Scales, Nyack/ATS president issued the following statement.
As a globally engaged institution preparing thousands for service abroad as missionaries, we ask the campus community to continue praying for Port-au-Prince, Haiti, which was struck by yesterday’s devastating earthquake. Especially pray for those Nyack or ATS students and employees who have family in that country as they attempt to account for their relatives.
This 7.0 quake is being called the largest in history to hit this already impoverished nation of more than 9 million. Let us pray for God’s mercy, grace, and provision for survival to prevail as leaders of the nation and rescue workers go about the daunting task of rescue, recovery, and rebuilding.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>