Prayer for Haiti
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday January 13, 2010
Dr. Michael G. Scales, Nyack/ATS president issued the following statement.
As a globally engaged institution preparing thousands for service abroad as missionaries, we ask the campus community to continue praying for Port-au-Prince, Haiti, which was struck by yesterday’s devastating earthquake. Especially pray for those Nyack or ATS students and employees who have family in that country as they attempt to account for their relatives.
This 7.0 quake is being called the largest in history to hit this already impoverished nation of more than 9 million. Let us pray for God’s mercy, grace, and provision for survival to prevail as leaders of the nation and rescue workers go about the daunting task of rescue, recovery, and rebuilding.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>