Prayer for Haiti
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday January 13, 2010
Dr. Michael G. Scales, Nyack/ATS president issued the following statement.
As a globally engaged institution preparing thousands for service abroad as missionaries, we ask the campus community to continue praying for Port-au-Prince, Haiti, which was struck by yesterday’s devastating earthquake. Especially pray for those Nyack or ATS students and employees who have family in that country as they attempt to account for their relatives.
This 7.0 quake is being called the largest in history to hit this already impoverished nation of more than 9 million. Let us pray for God’s mercy, grace, and provision for survival to prevail as leaders of the nation and rescue workers go about the daunting task of rescue, recovery, and rebuilding.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>