Prayer for Haiti
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday January 13, 2010
Dr. Michael G. Scales, Nyack/ATS president issued the following statement.
As a globally engaged institution preparing thousands for service abroad as missionaries, we ask the campus community to continue praying for Port-au-Prince, Haiti, which was struck by yesterday’s devastating earthquake. Especially pray for those Nyack or ATS students and employees who have family in that country as they attempt to account for their relatives.
This 7.0 quake is being called the largest in history to hit this already impoverished nation of more than 9 million. Let us pray for God’s mercy, grace, and provision for survival to prevail as leaders of the nation and rescue workers go about the daunting task of rescue, recovery, and rebuilding.
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- Browse Blog Archive>>