Junior Warriors Basketball Program at Nyack College for 1st-6th Graders
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 22, 2009
The Nyack College Junior Warrior Basketball Program will be held three Saturdays, January 9, 16, and 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. Boys and girls from Rockland County and the surrounding areas are welcome to register.
For $60.00 per participant, the sessions include a free T-shirt and free admission to all Nyack Warrior home games. A sibling discount of $10.00 is also available. Youth will provide their own gears and shoes. Basketballs will be furnished or players can bring their own basketballs clearly marked with their name.
Ted Quinn, the Nyack College Men’s Basketball Head Coach, directs this youth program. In his 13 years as a collegiate and high school basketball coach, Quinn has led six All-American and 13 Academic All-American players in addition to 26 All-Conference players. He has headed a variety of instructional camps across the nation.
For more information on the Junior Warriors Basketball Program, please contact Ted Quinn, Antwuan Holloway or Eric Brand at 845.675.4785.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>