Poetry/Prose Reading at Boon
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 8, 2009
The Rockland campus English Department will host a Poetry/Prose reading on Monday, December 14 from 7:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. in the lower lever of Boon Center.
Featured artists are from the Creative Writing and Digital Photography classes. Members of the Nyack campus community are welcome to share original poems and short prose passages during open mic.
For more information, contact Dr. Jonathan Gates at email@example.com.
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>