Fall 2009 Faculty Reading: Prof. Brad McDuffie
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday November 12, 2009
This year's Fall Faculty Reading will feature Nyack College English professor, Professor Brad McDuffie on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland Campus. In the intimate setting of Presidents Hall, he will read selections from his recently published chapbook, And the West Was Not So Far Away. In this collection of new and previously published works, Prof. McDuffie explores his travels, family, and sports. A regular contributor to The Fine Print, Professor McDuffie has been published in The North Dakota Quarterly and The Shawangunk Review, among others. To encourage and inspire creativity and the integration of many art forms at Nyack, he formed The Radio Flyers Club.
For more information, contact the English Department at 845.675.4420.
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Seed to Harvest Seminar Hosted by Donna Baptiste Ministries
- '08 ATS Alumnus and Young Adults Pastor Adds Executive Director Role to Ministry
- Faculty Recital Features Dr. Tammy Lum
- Nyack Dean to Azusa Pacific Director: Coast to Coast Mentoring
- Nyack Warriors Basketball Podcast
- A Nyack College Cast Revives Lin-Manuel Miranda's "In the Heights"
- Puerto Rico Seminary Community Outreach to Families
- NOV 15: WMCA Radio 570AM Networking Breakfast at Nyack New York City Campus
- Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Nyack School of Music Students Perform at Market Street Mission
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Hosts Colloquium Series
- Prayer Summit 2017 With Dave Powers
- Browse Blog Archive>>