NYACK's Worldwide Day of Prayer - November 11
We’re designating November 11 as a day of prayer focused on the $70-100 million project that will result in the purchase of a permanent new campus for our college and seminary students in New York City .
Why do we call it a miracle? Why do we need this miracle? Click here and learn why your prayers joined with ours will be so important on this day.
A special hour of prayer will take place from 5:00-6:00 p.m. (EST) at several venues. College and seminary students, faculty and staff in New York City will meet at 361 Broadway in Room 200; seminary participants will meet at 93 Worth Street in Room 1015, 10th floor. In Rockland County, NY, the college will meet in Pardington Hall, 45 South Blvd.; the seminary will hold their meeting in the chapel at 350 North Highland Ave.
Though we’ll be physically in different locations—spiritually we’ll be of one mind and one spirit.
- Nyack/ATS Board of Trustees Meets at Battery Park Campus
- Nyack's School of Education: National Recognition...Times 9
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Browse Blog Archive>>