NYACK's Worldwide Day of Prayer - November 11
We’re designating November 11 as a day of prayer focused on the $70-100 million project that will result in the purchase of a permanent new campus for our college and seminary students in New York City .
Why do we call it a miracle? Why do we need this miracle? Click here and learn why your prayers joined with ours will be so important on this day.
A special hour of prayer will take place from 5:00-6:00 p.m. (EST) at several venues. College and seminary students, faculty and staff in New York City will meet at 361 Broadway in Room 200; seminary participants will meet at 93 Worth Street in Room 1015, 10th floor. In Rockland County, NY, the college will meet in Pardington Hall, 45 South Blvd.; the seminary will hold their meeting in the chapel at 350 North Highland Ave.
Though we’ll be physically in different locations—spiritually we’ll be of one mind and one spirit.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>