NYACK's Worldwide Day of Prayer - November 11
We’re designating November 11 as a day of prayer focused on the $70-100 million project that will result in the purchase of a permanent new campus for our college and seminary students in New York City .
Why do we call it a miracle? Why do we need this miracle? Click here and learn why your prayers joined with ours will be so important on this day.
A special hour of prayer will take place from 5:00-6:00 p.m. (EST) at several venues. College and seminary students, faculty and staff in New York City will meet at 361 Broadway in Room 200; seminary participants will meet at 93 Worth Street in Room 1015, 10th floor. In Rockland County, NY, the college will meet in Pardington Hall, 45 South Blvd.; the seminary will hold their meeting in the chapel at 350 North Highland Ave.
Though we’ll be physically in different locations—spiritually we’ll be of one mind and one spirit.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>