Italy's La Follia Barocca at Nyack College Rockland
La Follia Barocca will perform at Nyack College Rockland on Thursday, November 5 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall as a part of their 2009 US tour. This chamber orchestra from Milan, Italy, has performed together since 2002 and will present a concert showcasing works by Fiorenza, Locatelli, and Vivaldi.
The ensemble created by a group of talented musicians with extensive experience in the repertoire of the 17th and 18th centuries, perform with instruments that are identical replicas of instruments used during this time period. The group includes solo players from the most prestigious baroque instrumental groups to have emerged in recent years.
This concert is being sponsored by the Arts Series of Nyack College. For more information and directions, please call the Music Office at 845.675.4687. Pardington Hall is located at 45 South Blvd. in Nyack, NY.
The concert is free and the public is cordially invited. Donations will be accepted.
- SEPT. 30: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- SEPT. 30: LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>