Italy's La Follia Barocca at Nyack College Rockland
La Follia Barocca will perform at Nyack College Rockland on Thursday, November 5 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall as a part of their 2009 US tour. This chamber orchestra from Milan, Italy, has performed together since 2002 and will present a concert showcasing works by Fiorenza, Locatelli, and Vivaldi.
The ensemble created by a group of talented musicians with extensive experience in the repertoire of the 17th and 18th centuries, perform with instruments that are identical replicas of instruments used during this time period. The group includes solo players from the most prestigious baroque instrumental groups to have emerged in recent years.
This concert is being sponsored by the Arts Series of Nyack College. For more information and directions, please call the Music Office at 845.675.4687. Pardington Hall is located at 45 South Blvd. in Nyack, NY.
The concert is free and the public is cordially invited. Donations will be accepted.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>