Nyack DC Campus Appoints Visiting Fellow
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday July 13, 2009
Dr. Jerry S. Herbert, current Director of the American Studies Program of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU), has been named Visiting Fellow and Faculty Adjunct at Nyack’s Washington, DC campus. He will serve in an advisory capacity to Dean Richard Gathro and Associate Dean Patricia Johnson.
Dr. Herbert will provide counsel and volunteer support for the development of new programs at the DC campus. As a member of the adjunct faculty, Dr. Herbert will teach worldview and ethics classes, an area of specialty that he has developed during his 28 years of association with the CCCU. Recognized as a gifted educator, he holds a Ph.D. from Duke University in political science, has been active with the Center for Public Justice, and is an elder at Washington Community Fellowship on Capitol Hill. He and his wife, Jeannie, live in Arlington, VA. They have three grown sons.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>