Nyack DC Campus Appoints Visiting Fellow
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday July 13, 2009
Dr. Jerry S. Herbert, current Director of the American Studies Program of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU), has been named Visiting Fellow and Faculty Adjunct at Nyack’s Washington, DC campus. He will serve in an advisory capacity to Dean Richard Gathro and Associate Dean Patricia Johnson.
Dr. Herbert will provide counsel and volunteer support for the development of new programs at the DC campus. As a member of the adjunct faculty, Dr. Herbert will teach worldview and ethics classes, an area of specialty that he has developed during his 28 years of association with the CCCU. Recognized as a gifted educator, he holds a Ph.D. from Duke University in political science, has been active with the Center for Public Justice, and is an elder at Washington Community Fellowship on Capitol Hill. He and his wife, Jeannie, live in Arlington, VA. They have three grown sons.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>