Nyack DC Campus Appoints Visiting Fellow
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday July 13, 2009
Dr. Jerry S. Herbert, current Director of the American Studies Program of the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU), has been named Visiting Fellow and Faculty Adjunct at Nyack’s Washington, DC campus. He will serve in an advisory capacity to Dean Richard Gathro and Associate Dean Patricia Johnson.
Dr. Herbert will provide counsel and volunteer support for the development of new programs at the DC campus. As a member of the adjunct faculty, Dr. Herbert will teach worldview and ethics classes, an area of specialty that he has developed during his 28 years of association with the CCCU. Recognized as a gifted educator, he holds a Ph.D. from Duke University in political science, has been active with the Center for Public Justice, and is an elder at Washington Community Fellowship on Capitol Hill. He and his wife, Jeannie, live in Arlington, VA. They have three grown sons.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>