Nyack's Earl Miller: A Panelist for Civil Rights: Last 100 Years
Mr. Earl Miller, Nyack’s Executive Director of Community Relations, will be a panelist at an event, “Civil Rights: The Last 100 Years,” on Wednesday, June 10 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Rockland Community College in the Cultural Arts Theatre Auditorium in Suffern, NY. Rockland County Executive C. Scott Vanderhoef with the NAACP of Spring Valley, NY and the Rockland County Commission on Human Rights are co-sponsors.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>