Multicultural Week Wrapup
Friday, March 11 10 a.m.- Guest speaker: Dr. Elaine Eng, Alliance Graduate School of Counseling professor.
Dr. Eng studied at Princeton University and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine to be trained as a physician. When she experienced a life-changing physical challenge, she studied to become a psychiatrist and now has a private practice. In addition to her ATS classes, she also teaches at Weill-Cornell Medical College.
Friday, March 11 12:00 noon -1:30 p.m. - Roundtable Luncheon. Hudson Room of the cafeteria at Boon Center. Building stronger campus unity is the topic of discussion. Professors are encouraged to consider bringing their classes for even a portion of this open forum when the week's chapel speakers will meet with students. Enjoy your lunch during this dialogue.
Saturday, March 12
3:00-6:00 p.m. - Campus party at Boon. Live broadcast by WNYK.
6:00 p.m. - First game of the Men's Basketball Team NCCAA Championship. Nyack vs. Mt. Vernon Nazarene University.
8:00 p.m. - Community Celebration Concert in Pardington Hall featuring special guest vocalists and musicians.Contemporary worship will feature a variety of musical expressions including
FIRST SO LAST (Christian Rock Recording Artist)
the HIP HOP CHURCH CHOIR featuring KURTIS BLOW
along with community artists:
THE MARK KARRIS BAND (New CD, "Diversity")
and FULL ARMOR with MANNY, JOEY, AND JERRELL
Admission is free to the campus community, but donations will be received to support the Nyack College Cheerleaders trip to a national cheering competition in North Carolina.
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>