Remembering Ellen Eck (NC '39)
She was predeceased by her husband who died in 1991. She is survived by five children, Frederick, of Wilmington, Delaware, Astrid Fischbach, of Somerset, NJ, Eric of Seattle, Washington, Judy Agostini of Wilmington, Delaware and Dr. John Eck of Somerset, NJ. Her 17 grandchildren are Mimi Stellini, Jeffrey Eck, Kristen Saufley, Bryan Eck, Heidi, Karl and Dan Fischbach , Judy Cheney, Michael, Matthew, and Lauren Eck, Andrew Agostini, and Stephen, Rachel, Hannah, Thomas and Lydia Eck. Fourteen great-grandchildren are Rachel, Stephen and Megan Stellini, Emma, Clara, Sophie Eck, Caroline, Lauren, and Caleb Fischbach, Emmi and Michael Saufley and Luke, Daniel and Allyson Cheney.
In lieu of flowers and because of her commitment to the gospel of Jesus, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Zarephath Health Center, PO Box 9182, Zarephath, NJ 08890, or SALT (Support & Leadership Training), PO Box 1040, Richland, Washington 99352.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>