Nyack Welcomes Back Professor Emeritus for ETS Conference
Dr. Huttar’s paper on “The Apostleship of Andronicus and Junias” (Romans 16:7) promises to demonstrate the impeccable scholarship that has earned him the respect of his peers as well as thousands of Nyack’s college and seminary students, where he taught Greek, Hebrew, Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, and Apologetics.
On the occasion of his retirement after more than four decades at Nyack College, a longtime friend and classmate, Dr. Donal Nilsson, said of Dr. Huttar, “He developed the reputation of being a walking archive for the college, its constitutional lawyer.” He also served as the Chair of the Bible Department and on numerous committees including Faculty Affairs, Retention, Admissions, Tenure and Promotion, and Academic Affairs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome home our distinguished professor emeritus and gain insight from a Nyack legend. For details, visit http://www.etsjets.org/. To pre-register, contact Dr. Shawn Buice of ETS at (518) 355-4000, ext. 13. For additional information, contact Nyack College Professor of Bible, Dr. Frank Chan at 845-675-4513.
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- OCT 29 & 31: Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- Browse Blog Archive>>