Nyack Welcomes Back Professor Emeritus for ETS Conference
Dr. Huttar’s paper on “The Apostleship of Andronicus and Junias” (Romans 16:7) promises to demonstrate the impeccable scholarship that has earned him the respect of his peers as well as thousands of Nyack’s college and seminary students, where he taught Greek, Hebrew, Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, and Apologetics.
On the occasion of his retirement after more than four decades at Nyack College, a longtime friend and classmate, Dr. Donal Nilsson, said of Dr. Huttar, “He developed the reputation of being a walking archive for the college, its constitutional lawyer.” He also served as the Chair of the Bible Department and on numerous committees including Faculty Affairs, Retention, Admissions, Tenure and Promotion, and Academic Affairs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome home our distinguished professor emeritus and gain insight from a Nyack legend. For details, visit http://www.etsjets.org/. To pre-register, contact Dr. Shawn Buice of ETS at (518) 355-4000, ext. 13. For additional information, contact Nyack College Professor of Bible, Dr. Frank Chan at 845-675-4513.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>