Nyack Welcomes Back Professor Emeritus for ETS Conference
Dr. Huttar’s paper on “The Apostleship of Andronicus and Junias” (Romans 16:7) promises to demonstrate the impeccable scholarship that has earned him the respect of his peers as well as thousands of Nyack’s college and seminary students, where he taught Greek, Hebrew, Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, and Apologetics.
On the occasion of his retirement after more than four decades at Nyack College, a longtime friend and classmate, Dr. Donal Nilsson, said of Dr. Huttar, “He developed the reputation of being a walking archive for the college, its constitutional lawyer.” He also served as the Chair of the Bible Department and on numerous committees including Faculty Affairs, Retention, Admissions, Tenure and Promotion, and Academic Affairs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome home our distinguished professor emeritus and gain insight from a Nyack legend. For details, visit http://www.etsjets.org/. To pre-register, contact Dr. Shawn Buice of ETS at (518) 355-4000, ext. 13. For additional information, contact Nyack College Professor of Bible, Dr. Frank Chan at 845-675-4513.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>