Nyack Welcomes Back Professor Emeritus for ETS Conference
Dr. Huttar’s paper on “The Apostleship of Andronicus and Junias” (Romans 16:7) promises to demonstrate the impeccable scholarship that has earned him the respect of his peers as well as thousands of Nyack’s college and seminary students, where he taught Greek, Hebrew, Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, and Apologetics.
On the occasion of his retirement after more than four decades at Nyack College, a longtime friend and classmate, Dr. Donal Nilsson, said of Dr. Huttar, “He developed the reputation of being a walking archive for the college, its constitutional lawyer.” He also served as the Chair of the Bible Department and on numerous committees including Faculty Affairs, Retention, Admissions, Tenure and Promotion, and Academic Affairs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome home our distinguished professor emeritus and gain insight from a Nyack legend. For details, visit http://www.etsjets.org/. To pre-register, contact Dr. Shawn Buice of ETS at (518) 355-4000, ext. 13. For additional information, contact Nyack College Professor of Bible, Dr. Frank Chan at 845-675-4513.
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>