Nyack Welcomes Back Professor Emeritus for ETS Conference
Dr. Huttar’s paper on “The Apostleship of Andronicus and Junias” (Romans 16:7) promises to demonstrate the impeccable scholarship that has earned him the respect of his peers as well as thousands of Nyack’s college and seminary students, where he taught Greek, Hebrew, Old Testament, New Testament, Systematic Theology, and Apologetics.
On the occasion of his retirement after more than four decades at Nyack College, a longtime friend and classmate, Dr. Donal Nilsson, said of Dr. Huttar, “He developed the reputation of being a walking archive for the college, its constitutional lawyer.” He also served as the Chair of the Bible Department and on numerous committees including Faculty Affairs, Retention, Admissions, Tenure and Promotion, and Academic Affairs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome home our distinguished professor emeritus and gain insight from a Nyack legend. For details, visit http://www.etsjets.org/. To pre-register, contact Dr. Shawn Buice of ETS at (518) 355-4000, ext. 13. For additional information, contact Nyack College Professor of Bible, Dr. Frank Chan at 845-675-4513.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>