RELOAD New York City
“RELOAD (an Urban Youth Workers Institute event) is a place where relationships are introduced, where a community of believers are strengthened, and where dreams for positive shifts in ministry are hopeful through the eyes of the Lord. Come and experience an exchange in the Spirit through worship, workshops, and the Word of God. Blessed are those who serve youth in a commitment to advance the Kingdom,” says Fred Oduyoye, Director of the RELOAD Training Tour.
Nyack College is one of several sponsors of RELOAD New York City on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Christ Tabernacle, 64-34 Myrtle Ave., in Glendale, NY. Workshops will include Nyack’s own Dr. Fred Arzola, New York City campus professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, who will speak on “Transforming the Adolescent Mind: Understanding the Teenage Brain, Adolescent Behavior and Youth Ministry.”
Alliance Theological Seminary 2006 alumnus, Dr. A.R. Bernard and senior pastor of Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY, will be the special guest host for the day and also participate as a panelist.
Following a general session from 9:15 until 10:45 a.m., elective workshops will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 12:50 p.m. Crossmovement Records artist, The Ambassador, will make be in concert at 2:00 p.m.
Admission fee with pre-registration is $20; at the door, admission is $25.00. Online pre-registration will be available until midnight on January 13 at http://uywi.org/334304.ihtml. For more details on the seminar, visit http://uywi.org/362166.ihtml.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann: Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>