RELOAD New York City
“RELOAD (an Urban Youth Workers Institute event) is a place where relationships are introduced, where a community of believers are strengthened, and where dreams for positive shifts in ministry are hopeful through the eyes of the Lord. Come and experience an exchange in the Spirit through worship, workshops, and the Word of God. Blessed are those who serve youth in a commitment to advance the Kingdom,” says Fred Oduyoye, Director of the RELOAD Training Tour.
Nyack College is one of several sponsors of RELOAD New York City on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Christ Tabernacle, 64-34 Myrtle Ave., in Glendale, NY. Workshops will include Nyack’s own Dr. Fred Arzola, New York City campus professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, who will speak on “Transforming the Adolescent Mind: Understanding the Teenage Brain, Adolescent Behavior and Youth Ministry.”
Alliance Theological Seminary 2006 alumnus, Dr. A.R. Bernard and senior pastor of Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY, will be the special guest host for the day and also participate as a panelist.
Following a general session from 9:15 until 10:45 a.m., elective workshops will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 12:50 p.m. Crossmovement Records artist, The Ambassador, will make be in concert at 2:00 p.m.
Admission fee with pre-registration is $20; at the door, admission is $25.00. Online pre-registration will be available until midnight on January 13 at http://uywi.org/334304.ihtml. For more details on the seminar, visit http://uywi.org/362166.ihtml.
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Browse Blog Archive>>