Career Fair...March 9
The Sixth Annual Career Fair is a free event that will be held Wednesday, March 9th, 4-7 p.m. at Dominican College (Hennessy Center). There will be 40+ employers. Come and meet with employers from all fields. The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for career exploration, jobs, and internships. Shuttle service to Dominican will be provided from Nyack's Boon Center on the Rockland County campus. Dress for success, bring several copies of your resume, and be prepared to interview! The fair is co-sponsored by Nyack College, Dominican College, Iona College at Blue Hill and SUNY Rockland Community College.
This fair is open to students, alumni, and community residents of Rockland, Bergen, Westchester, or Orange Counties.
Directions to Dominican College Hennessy Center (The College is just West of Route 303 at Orangeburg Road and Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY.)
From Bergen County take Livingston Street to Route 303, or Kinderkamack Road to Route 304 to Orangeburg Road.
From Orange County take New York State Thruway South, to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. At second traffic light make a left onto Western Highway. From Route 6 go to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. Follow directions above.
From the Tappan Zee Bridge take the NY State Thruway to Exit 12- take Route 303 South- make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right turn onto Western Highway. Follow Western Hwy, pass first traffic light, Granito Hall will be on you left hand side by Hennessy Center.
From the George Washington Bridge take the Palisade Parkway North to Exit 6E. At second light make left onto Western Highway.
From the Garden State Parkway take the NY State Thruway South to Exit 12, Route 303 South. Make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right onto Western Highway.
The Hennessy Center is approximately a half-mile down Western Highway on your right.
For more information on the career fair, visit the Career Services link at http://www.nyack.edu/career.
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Isa Agape: A WNYK Interview and Worship & Praise Night Leader
- Telling the Nyack Story
- Browse Blog Archive>>