Career Fair...March 9
The Sixth Annual Career Fair is a free event that will be held Wednesday, March 9th, 4-7 p.m. at Dominican College (Hennessy Center). There will be 40+ employers. Come and meet with employers from all fields. The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for career exploration, jobs, and internships. Shuttle service to Dominican will be provided from Nyack's Boon Center on the Rockland County campus. Dress for success, bring several copies of your resume, and be prepared to interview! The fair is co-sponsored by Nyack College, Dominican College, Iona College at Blue Hill and SUNY Rockland Community College.
This fair is open to students, alumni, and community residents of Rockland, Bergen, Westchester, or Orange Counties.
Directions to Dominican College Hennessy Center (The College is just West of Route 303 at Orangeburg Road and Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY.)
From Bergen County take Livingston Street to Route 303, or Kinderkamack Road to Route 304 to Orangeburg Road.
From Orange County take New York State Thruway South, to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. At second traffic light make a left onto Western Highway. From Route 6 go to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. Follow directions above.
From the Tappan Zee Bridge take the NY State Thruway to Exit 12- take Route 303 South- make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right turn onto Western Highway. Follow Western Hwy, pass first traffic light, Granito Hall will be on you left hand side by Hennessy Center.
From the George Washington Bridge take the Palisade Parkway North to Exit 6E. At second light make left onto Western Highway.
From the Garden State Parkway take the NY State Thruway South to Exit 12, Route 303 South. Make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right onto Western Highway.
The Hennessy Center is approximately a half-mile down Western Highway on your right.
For more information on the career fair, visit the Career Services link at http://www.nyack.edu/career.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>