Career Fair...March 9
The Sixth Annual Career Fair is a free event that will be held Wednesday, March 9th, 4-7 p.m. at Dominican College (Hennessy Center). There will be 40+ employers. Come and meet with employers from all fields. The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for career exploration, jobs, and internships. Shuttle service to Dominican will be provided from Nyack's Boon Center on the Rockland County campus. Dress for success, bring several copies of your resume, and be prepared to interview! The fair is co-sponsored by Nyack College, Dominican College, Iona College at Blue Hill and SUNY Rockland Community College.
This fair is open to students, alumni, and community residents of Rockland, Bergen, Westchester, or Orange Counties.
Directions to Dominican College Hennessy Center (The College is just West of Route 303 at Orangeburg Road and Western Highway, Orangeburg, NY.)
From Bergen County take Livingston Street to Route 303, or Kinderkamack Road to Route 304 to Orangeburg Road.
From Orange County take New York State Thruway South, to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. At second traffic light make a left onto Western Highway. From Route 6 go to the Palisades Interstate Parkway South to Exit 6E. Follow directions above.
From the Tappan Zee Bridge take the NY State Thruway to Exit 12- take Route 303 South- make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right turn onto Western Highway. Follow Western Hwy, pass first traffic light, Granito Hall will be on you left hand side by Hennessy Center.
From the George Washington Bridge take the Palisade Parkway North to Exit 6E. At second light make left onto Western Highway.
From the Garden State Parkway take the NY State Thruway South to Exit 12, Route 303 South. Make a right onto Orangeburg Road, and a right onto Western Highway.
The Hennessy Center is approximately a half-mile down Western Highway on your right.
For more information on the career fair, visit the Career Services link at http://www.nyack.edu/career.
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Browse Blog Archive>>