Nyack Alumna in 2009 cIcu Hall of Distinction
Renee Horrey, 1999 Nyack College alumna, is among more than one dozen individuals who will be inducted into the 2009 Independent Sector Alumni Hall of Distinction sponsored by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (cIcu). The cIcu is a statewide association representing the public policy interests of the chief executives of more than 100 independent colleges and universities in New York State.
The 2009 Alumni Hall of Distinction will put the spotlight on elementary/secondary school educators and school administrators, calling attention to the crucial role that private colleges and universities play in preparing New York State’s educators.
During the annual two-day meeting for chief executive officers of cIcu member colleges and universities, a special reception will be held on March 2, 2009 in Albany, when awards will be presented to the honorees. In addition to the evening’s recognition, each awardee’s profile will be on display in the legislative building in Albany. Following the March induction ceremony, honorees will be featured at www.cicu.org.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>