Nyack Alumna in 2009 cIcu Hall of Distinction
Renee Horrey, 1999 Nyack College alumna, is among more than one dozen individuals who will be inducted into the 2009 Independent Sector Alumni Hall of Distinction sponsored by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (cIcu). The cIcu is a statewide association representing the public policy interests of the chief executives of more than 100 independent colleges and universities in New York State.
The 2009 Alumni Hall of Distinction will put the spotlight on elementary/secondary school educators and school administrators, calling attention to the crucial role that private colleges and universities play in preparing New York State’s educators.
During the annual two-day meeting for chief executive officers of cIcu member colleges and universities, a special reception will be held on March 2, 2009 in Albany, when awards will be presented to the honorees. In addition to the evening’s recognition, each awardee’s profile will be on display in the legislative building in Albany. Following the March induction ceremony, honorees will be featured at www.cicu.org.
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>